Thank you for thinking of us to help with your fundraising activity. We welcome your request! Our family is proud to call Maryville home and we are grateful to be able to give back to our community.
Our first priority is to donate to events which will directly impact families in Nodaway County, although we may also donate to broader needs. We generally do not pursue sponsorship opportunities or advertise in bulletins and calendars (etcetera) as we consider those to be more marketing motivated rather than charitable in nature.
Since donation requests are reviewed on a monthly basis, we ask you to please try and make your request at least 6 – 8 weeks in advance. This will ensure there is sufficient time for us to respond prior to your event.
- Donation requests should be submitted by filling out the Donation Request Form.
- Your organization must be located within Nodaway County or surrounding areas.
- No donations will be made that benefit a specific individual or family.
- We do not issue monetary donations.
- Donations are limited to fundraising events only; we do not provide door prizes.
- No organization is eligible to receive more than one donation per year.
- Organizations that are given donation items will be notified by the 30th day of each month.
Due to the volume of requests received, we ask that all requests adhere to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting a Donation Request Form does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
If you have a flyer, brochure, or other information you would like to include there will be an opportunity to upload attachments prior to submitting your request.
Thank you for considering the Board Game Cafe as a contributor for your event. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.